18 June 2017

When black and White meet the Sun, it's all about the Floral...






Hello Queens, the weather has been so amazing in another level.... It feels like we are in a tropical island.
I am a girly girl and today I decided to introduce you to my first ever fashion blog. I am not sure how to describe my fashion sense. I do not usually go for anything trendy, comfort is my middle name(not literally). When I was a little girl, my mum use to make sure I wore only dresses and skirts, I never complained about that. However, when I became a teenager, I really wanted to dress like other teenagers, but I didn't have a trousers or shorts, that's how things changed, suddenly I didn't like dresses anymore.
Today  dresses are a big part of my life, I will pick a dress over a trousers any day. My favourite shop at the moment is Roman originals, their clothes are very classic, elegant and timeless.  On Saturday, I decided to wear this black and white floral dress the weather was definitely a great excuse.

Black Floral Printed Skater Dress


There is a 50% sale going on their web site, I just could not resist, you will probably be seeing more of Roman clothing in my blog this is because I do struggle sometime to find a shop that offers affordable, quality and classic pieces which fit my petite figure. I love the fabric, it softs and the floral details makes me think of summer. There's a little opening at the front of the dress which only shows enough cleavage. The fact that this is a skater dress highlight my small waist, while emphasizing on the upper part of my body, and falls beautifully around the lower part of my body. It has a slimming effect and that makes it my all-time favourite. The length of the dress is just perfect, not short, not long, just enough to show off some legs . I really felt like a baby doll from the 70s.






I kept my accessories very simple with DKNY watch (very old 9 years), some pearls from Paris....

My shoes brought an unconventional vibe, I was going to go for some black sandals but, I decided to be bold with something more colourful (sandals from Debenhams)...
My hair was stretched using African tread and a little bit of Natural_Nyota shea cream...

Did you have a nice weekend?

Shoes: Debenhams, dress romanoriginals, accessories: a little shop in Paris, watch: DKNY, hair: stretched afro

Comments

Popular Posts